Thursday 26 April 2012

Introducing Poshscot aka Lou

Hello, I’m Lou. I love to lose myself in the process of creating and I’m really keen on ‘up-cycling’, mixed media collage and textile art.  My ethos to creating is to start with a blank canvas and make it mine, size doesn’t really matter, big or small it’s all good. 

I’ve been swapping internationally for over 10 years now and find it really pushes the boundaries for me.  

This textile piece is based on a roundabout not far from my home.

This collage was an experiment with ink and wax.

Buddhism plays a major part in my inspiration and well being.

Surround Yourself with Inspiration.

10 comments:

  1. Helloooo, nice to meet you, I love your textiles and interpretation of the world as you see it, looking forward to swapping stuff with you,

    dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, so lovely to meet you, love your artwork, simply beautiful and love your inspiration, looking forward to getting to know you better.

    Hugs

    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you on here Lou, love the work you have shared.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Lou love that buddhist peace piece

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that interpretation of the roundabout. Can't wait to see more of your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the very warm welcome, looking forward to swapping with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lou, your work is gorgous! Lovin the Budda piece x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to meet you and your work! x

    ReplyDelete