The Round Robin Christmas Altered Sardine Tin
sign up by 11th Oct 2012.
In the spirit of collaborative art and Christmas who fancies joining in this funky festive swap?
There will be 3 to a group, you can be in as many groups as you like (depends how much you like tinned sardines/mackerel I guess :) ).
Each player will provide their own sardine tin. It will need a good clean, I used an old toothbrush to get into the difficult bits and then left on a radiator for a few days and its now good to go.
A bit like pass the painting, each person will add some funky festive layers. The finished item can be made as a hanging ornament or as a stand alone, the hanger or feet can be added at any stage of the round robin.
There are only 12 Saturdays til Christmas, so there will be a quick turnaround.
Posting Dates 19th Oct, 9th Nov and 30th Nov and to be posted RECORDED for safe delivery.
To sign up please edit this thread to add your name to the list and then contact the person you are posting to directly using the email addy on the list recently sent out by Sarah, to get their mailing address.
I've not made an altered sardine tin before, if you have please feel free to share any wisdom that may help Thank You.
1. Poshscot (Lou) posted 19/10/12 received layer2 29/10/12 posted 8/11/12
2. Sonja(wrightboysmum) Failed miserably at updating this bit. Lou Layer 2 sent to Sherry 12/11/12. Sherry layer 3 arrived 10/11/12.
3. Sherry - posted mine to Lou 8/10, posted Sonja's to Lou 25/10. Received Lou's from Sonja - forgot to update that, sorry! Posted it onto Lou 24/11/12. Received my own tin back from Sonja 28/11/12 :)
Group 3 (this is an anything goes just NOT Christmas)
1 .Psychodiva (Pam)
2. Jasmine (Jazz27) posted 23/10/12
3. Poshscot (Lou) posted 29/11/12