Tuesday 18 September 2012

D&V collage fest

I (donna louise rodgers) went on a bit of a collage bender,

See I am really loving this swap journal,  so took it with me to Kent: nicked best buddie stash and went crazy with layers

   Liz said - when will you finish it?

 NEVER i screamed, NEVER,

Virginia and I will continue forever - passing the journals to our sons to continue long after we are gone, t'will become an heirloom across generations....

just wait and see.

This is the latest layers I have added to Virginia's journal, I think only the wax collage lady was done from a blank page the rest are new layers added over old.













5 comments:

  1. Great pages. The layering looks to textural and tactile. I bet their great in real life to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh so much to see,love all the layering and other bits,specially love the vintage ladyXX
    Totally understand your wanting to go on forever,I got my little book from Effie today(doing bits on hers as I speak now)and OMG I just LOVE it,I too would like it to go on and on and on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you never finish either because I am thoroughly enjoying watching these books evolve - brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. like the top photo with all the colours and layers

    ReplyDelete
  5. there is so much to look at on every page, it looks fantastic. I hope you go on forever as well!

    ReplyDelete