Thursday 4 October 2012

Art in the post!

My first piece of art from the mail art trail - by the very amazingly talented Jez - its awesome! thank you, was a lovely surprise to come home to after work yesterday.The details in the drawings are amazing, every time I look I see something new. It has been my life long ambition to ride a camel (yes I realise this is a kind of lame ambition!!!) and when we went to Petra in December last year my chance came.... however my hubs and son didn't want to, so I had to miss it. I guess it gives me something to look forward to when we visit Egypt next year.... maybe haha! Until then - I now have my very own camel!




8 comments:

  1. Oh wow that is absolutely stunning! So much to look at - I just keep scrolling up! What a lovely thing to get in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is absolutely gorgeous - loving the colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clare, thank you for that encouraging comment. You've done wonders for my morale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. isnt it fabulous?? I am so lucky! Its on display on the mini easel on my desk so i can gaze at it for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this and it makes me wish I could draw like that. I'm good with the glue stick but not so much the sketching unfortunately. Great work.

    ReplyDelete