Thursday 29 November 2012

Desert Island Discs, and Attitude

Two updates in one, how lucky can you get :)

First up, the latest pages in Sian's Attitude journal. The pages arrived pre-coloured, and with the quote stamped on. Considering that Plebgate was still in the news, there was only one way to go.

Secondly there's my page in Sonja's Desert Island Discs. It was a toss-up which page to go for, and the Waterboys won. Not the greatest photograph I've ever taken, there's a layer of shimmer which goes invisible when I take the pic.
I've not included the reverse of the page as it shows the sentiments behind the song.

3 comments:

  1. I like the way Cameron seems to be sitting just South of a massive blood spatter :) and the punk dude is cute :D Cool DID page too

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quote about being a people person makes me laugh a lot. An attitude journal sounds very interesting.
    Love my CJ page. The lady is great. Is the moon that papercraft clay that was in Craft Stamper this month?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love my pages Nigel lol - brilliant! Perfect for Attitude! Sonja's journal page is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete